If applicable, the only reel it shows up on. If no parenthesis, it means this option is available on all three reels.
- Super Clusters: Weapons that release exploding clusters become more powerful.
- Super Animals: Animal weaponry is more powerful.
- Super Firearms: Gun weaponry (like the Shotgun) is more powerful.
- Super Hand-to-Hand: Melee weaponry is more powerful.
- Crates Everywhere: All available Crate types appear during each intermission between each turn,unless many are already on the ground. Similar to Crate Shower Effect.
- Double Damage: All weapons can do up to twice as much damage as before.
- Max Fall Damage: Falling (and landing) will do a lot more damage than usual.
- Wind Affects All: All weapons become highly effected by the wind speed. Try using this inconjunction with a Concrete Donkey!
- Max Health Drops: All Health Crates will give you 100 extra health.
- No Cowards: Retreat Time is set to 0 seconds.
- Low Gravity: Worms can jump higher and farther. Weapons will also knock them back more.
- Wind Affects Guns: Guns (like the Shotgun) will be strongly affected by the wind. Have fun aiming!
- No Blimp View: Self-explanatory. You can only aim through First-Person View.
- Multiple Girders: You can place more than one Girder per turn.
- No Bombing: You can't use Weapons (like Dynamite) in conjunction with Transport Utilities.
- Vital Worm: A single worm on your team is crowned vital. If they die, you lose.
- Super Secret Weapons: A random weapon in your inventory will do more damage than normal.
- Wind Affects Worms: Wind speed will affect worms while jumping or falling.
Only on 1stEdit
- Crate Drops Only: You can only collect useable weapons from Weapon Crates.